In this article, I am going to share information on how you could download and install the Air Copy app on Windows 10 PC and laptop. This app allows you to share data between your Windows laptop and your Android smartphone. I think Air copy is an alternative for AirDrop which could only be used in Apple devices. Air Copy has several features that I am going to share in the following article.
If you want to download the Air copy app on your Windows 10 PC or laptop then it is super easy to do. Some people might think that they can not install Air Copy on other Windows operating system versions like; Windows 8 or Windows 7. I know these are old versions of the Microsoft operating system but that does not mean you can not use the Air copy app on them. You can download and install the Air copy app on any Windows operating system which is has released after Windows XP. Now I am going to share the download and installation steps for the Air Copy app for Windows 10.
Before Getting Started
If you are using Windows 10 operating system then you have to determine the version of your operating system. There are two formats that are supported by Windows 10; 32- bit and 64- bit. Now you have to check on which format of the operating system running on your PC or laptop. To check the format you have to right-click on the “My Computer” icon and then click on “Properties”. Now you are on the system page, there you have to click on “System Properties” then under the “System Type” option at the end of the page you will find the format of your Windows 10 operating system. Once the format is determined now you can move forward with the download and installation steps for Air Copy App for Windows 10 PC or Laptop.
Download and Install Air Copy App for Windows 10
The following are the steps to download and install the Air copy app on Windows 10 PC or laptop. I hope you are using the original copy of the Windows 10 operating system otherwise, you might face issues while installing this app on your Windows 10 PC. Now let’s get started with the download and installation steps.
- The first step, to go to the official web page of the Air Copy App. There are some other websites on the internet that also allow you to download and install Air Copy from their servers but I only recommend the official webpage for download.
- To download the Air Copy App setup file click on the following Link URL: https://www.aircopy.com/
- Once you are able to load the webpage successfully, now we can proceed with the download steps.
- On the Air Copy official website, you will find the download option stated as “DOWNLOAD AIRCOPY FOR WINDOWS”
- Now click on the download option and select the format of Air Copy you want to download. There are two versions available to download 32-bit and 64-bit. Select the version that is exactly the same as your Windows 10 operating system.
- The download will automatically start once clicked on the download option.
- Once the Air Copy setup file is downloaded on your Windows 10 computer, then just double-click on the setup file and follow the upcoming instructions to install it.
- After installing the Air Copy App on Windows 10 you can access its all features by the shortcut created on the Windows desktop.
I hope you are able to download and install the Air Copy app on Windows 10 PC and laptop. If you are still facing any issue with the app or download/installation steps then I suggest you leave your contact details below and the team will contact you to resolve the issue. For more updates like this, I recommend you bookmark this website.