Have ever heard of this app before, if no then don’t worry Here I am going to share what this is all about and how you could easily download and install this app on Windows 10 PC. If you are using other versions of Windows like; Windows 8 or Windows 7. Then I suggest you upgrade your Windows version as this app is developed to run on Windows 10 operating system so far.
EagleEyes could also be installed on Windows 10 laptops and tablets. If you want to download the EagleEyes on your smartphone then you have to opt for a different method than this. This article only covers the downloading and installation of the EagleEyes app in Windows 10 computers and laptops. This app is developed by AVTECH corporation and it is super duper easy to use. The interface of this app is really simple and easy to understand. Some apps of the same segment have a very complex interface which is confusing for the users. There are several features about this that I am going to discuss with you in the following article. Now let’s check all the features this app have to offer you.
Listed Features of EagleEyes App for Windows
The following are some of the listed features of the EagleEyes App for the Windows 10 operating system. I recommend you to use this app only on Windows 10 operating system. It can cause lag on your computer if you are using previous versions of Microsoft Windows like; Windows 7 or Windows XP. Now let’s check all the features of this app.
- EagleEyes is the app that supports TCP/IP protocol.
- It also displays a loss of signal while recording the video from the connected source.
- EagleEyes supports the Push Vidoe feature for all devices.
- You can also Re-login even after the disconnection of the source.
- Does it also support CVR?NVR single and multiple-channel
- Do you know that EagleEyes is the only app that supports MPEG4, H.265 for DVR/NVR/IPCAM
- One-touch feature to switch the channel
Above are only a few of the listed features of the EagleEyes app. But you can check all the listed features from their vital website page on the internet. Now if you are here to download and install this app on your Windows 10 PC then proceed towards the download steps given below.
Download EagleEyes for Windows 10 PC
The following steps will guide you to download and install this EagleEyes app on your Windows 10 PC for free. I suggest you update the drivers of your Windows operating system before getting started with the steps given below. Otherwise, you might face a performance lag on your Windows machine after installing the EagleEyes app.
- Go to the following URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=push.lite.avtech.com&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Once the webpage is loaded you have to check all the features and file size of the EagleEyes App.
- Now go to Google.com and download the Bluestack Android emulator.
- Bluestack is the software that will help you to install EagleEyes on your Windows 10 PC.
- Once the BlueStack is downloaded on your Windows 10 PC now you have to install it.
- After installing the Android emulator go to the Google Play store and in the search bar type EagleEyes
- There you will able to find the EagleEyes app and now you just have to click on the install button and the app will start downloading automatically.
- Once the EagleEyes is installed using BlueStack, now you can access the EagleEyes app using the shortcut icon created on the Windows desktop.
I hope now you are able to download and install the EagleEyes app on your Windows 10 computer. We are always here to assist you with the latest articles and posts about Windows 10 and the apps developed for this operating system. If you are facing any issue associated with the EagleEyes app then we will resolve it for you. Just leave the comment and we will revert back within few hours to fix the issue.